Hi.. I'm very new and I'm doing the missions that are basically a tutorial on the game and I just got to the one telling me to check out the "Points Building".. Since I got there, the "tips" thing only tells me about the different ways I can use the points and things I can spend them on... but I can't find anything, anywhere, about how to even get them or ways to earn them??
How do i get points?
Started by AverageBitch [2845226] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
You can buy points from here: https://www.torn.com/pmarket.php
Points market. Just below.
Also, in case you hadn't noticed - that part of the tutorial is just the city tour, you completed that part just by visiting the location :)
You can also buy a Donator Pack with either real money (around $5) or from the item market (around 22m).
Once you reach Lvl 15, you will be able to travel and buy different Plushies and Flowers across different countries. And then, players exchange Plushies Set and Flower Set with Point at the Museum. That's how Points are usually generated and those Points will be sold at the Point Markets and you can buy from there.
and if you are a subscriber you get 75 points per month or 900 per year and have a (very slight) chance of winning points in the daily sub draws.
You can also win point on the wheels in the casino - Wheel of Lame, Wheel of Mediocracy, and Wheel of Awesome
Each one has a variety of prizes. I have one points on Wheel of Awesome a few times.
Each one has a variety of prizes. I have one points on Wheel of Awesome a few times.