134 replies · 1.5k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
135
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
nippythefish[2488304]
· 86 likes · Self-masturbatory garbage. Who are you trying to impress here?
Wunda[859667]
· 25 likes · f**king boomer Edit: i bet you drink though and knock back those prescription medications
There I've said it i don't smoke, snort, inject or otherwise take any recreational drug in real life, Why I hear you ask.. Simple answer...the people I know, who do, cannot string together a simple sentence or perform basic tasks. That may be a generalisation, and I'm sure some of you hold down good jobs and are well educated, so consider it just my global location as my basis of opinion. I had no idea Torn was such a crime riddled, drug orientated game when I first started. I don't care, doesn't bother me what goes down,but i have to know if there are others like me playing...
It’s true that there are a LOT of rl drug users on torn, plenty of them have even admitted to me that they smoke weed recreationally. But that being said, plenty of them have subscriber status and even come off as perfectly “functional” people so shaming them just doesn’t make sense
I personally don't take any drugs irl, tried a few when I was younger but decided they weren't for me. I don't have a problem with what anyone else chooses to do, except in extreme circumstances.
I do know plenty of people who do smoke weed/do other drugs that are perfectly functional and successful. I know you admit this may be a generalization, but I am curious as to your experiences and where you are from, as it may effect the extremes you're seeing and the generalizations.
Edit: You're Quote to HerpSac however, is an ignorant statement in my opinion. While those things maybe be your belief/opinion, they are not well knows facts and thinking like that is similar to anti-weed propaganda in the U.S. way back in the 1930s. #ReeferMadness
This probably isn't gonna end well for you ;-p buuut, to address your question, I don't either. Never have, most likely never will.
That said, I have overdosed on food a few times, those were fun trips to the hospital. Plus the time I downed so much Jack Daniels (which I hate but it was cheap because i worked there, so everyone kept buying it) my stomach took over a year to recover.
Where does it say i have a problem with it..... A problem with anything.....actually
Its a well known fact that dope smokers cannot read as well as non dope smokers, They suffer from paranoia and delusions, which in turn can lead to misinterpretation of the printed word