Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile App: Log Issue

Started by men [2737987] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100

Most-liked replies

men [2737987]
Device: samsung SM-G991U Android: 11 App version: 1.8.42

I am unable to copy a log from the clipboard.

It tells me "log copied" but I can't paste it. This goes for all log actions.

I have cleared the cache and reset my phone but no success.