So I turned on my laptop and was about to play my daily torn stuff and I noticed I have a merit. Lo and behold I click in and found out that it's my 100th day in torn! (I've been online every day in the last 100 days) So I'm writing a thread to commemorate the occasion yay! I've had fun in many events such as halloween and tourism day and crossed paths with many interesting people and I'm grateful to be part of this community :> Cheers to more days of torning!
100 days!
Started by s0m3b0dy_12 [2808033] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
congrats
remember torn is a marathon and not a sprint :) so take your time and dont burn out
remember torn is a marathon and not a sprint :) so take your time and dont burn out
Congrats, how long did it take?
i wasnt even born then
Congrats on creating an account 3 months ago I guess. Great achievement.
kudos Madam.
Hey nice Achievement! Would be crazy if you managed to post it in the Achievements forum instead.
Congrats. I've moved this to the Achievements forum.
Congrats!
The first 100 days are the hardest!
Followed by all other days after that
The first 100 days are the hardest!
Followed by all other days after that