Ladies and Gentlemen, and all colours of the spectrum... I am happy to inform you that I FINALLY got the Wind Lines Travel perk....it was not worth it. But it's mine.... oof!!!
annnnd DONE!
Started by zenozip [516487] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
WLT is definitely worth it, expensive but worth it. Now just grind until you pay it off :D
Enjoy that champagne!
And better, the lack of having to sit with the little people.
And better, the lack of having to sit with the little people.
It is worth it… but congratulations
Congrats. I Just started my grind on WLT. I always feel WLT should be faster or at least as fast as Business Class. How much did you spend on the whole block?
Having had the WLT stock for a while now... confirmed. Def worth it. OMG worth it.
Also @Muthannnaa like... 6.1B
I think it was the time it took that made me bitter about it. Loving it now though >_>
Also @Muthannnaa like... 6.1B
I think it was the time it took that made me bitter about it. Loving it now though >_>
Very intrepid indeed! traveling is for the myopic field mice ...
and what would you have us do instead? squeak squeak
Traveling is dead time. You cant do anything when traveling. You have to be more intrepid in the game!
Other than war (and even then sometimes the enemy faction has no one I can beat) money is not so easy to get. Flying is millions a day, I would say it’s foolish not to fly unless there’s some option I don’t know of. It is boring though, that’s a fact. Weird that such a necessary gameplay aspect for new players is designed to not allow the game to be played.
Edit: Typo
Edit: Typo
Next you will be telling me you have a gold AK. I am jelly!
More money can be made from trading and buying bargains from bazaars than from traveling.
True, but if you don’t have the time to be online that much, traveling is perfect. I am able to travel around my rl work schedule, so it works out very nicely. (^__^) If I weren’t traveling, I’d just be sitting in Torn doing nothing (other than racing since that’s also something you can be doing while not actually being online), so I wouldn’t be making any money whatsoever during the day if I weren’t traveling.
To be fair, I don't have a great deal of online time to spend on Torn. I log in, do the things, I go away. This semi passive play works for me at the moment. Besides... it's a big bite out of the "monopoly award"
Get a cell phone to play torn young pup
2 hr flights when working add up and you can still trade trash like you do
2 hr flights when working add up and you can still trade trash like you do
Flying sucks... God I hate flying even to rehab