Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Endurance

Started by FatNuts420 [2811742] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
FatNuts420 [2811742]
Hello there,

Are you able to get endurance up, and are you able to see your endurance stats? I am trying to apply for a new job so I'm trying to figure this out.

Thanks.
Ice [2641154]
Go to Home, then under working stats you can see your endurance.

You can icrease endurance by being trained by your director of the company at which you work.
meckie93 [2438411]
You'll get Endurance (End), Intelligence (Int) or Manual (Man) depending on your Job/Companie and your Position.

E.g. Adult Novelites - Sexpert
49 INT / 25 END per day.
Getting trained gives you more stats for the position you are in. In this case you'd get INT and END for trains.

If you want to know which companie to join, this is a good Guide:
Which company should I join? - the guide

Mentions: Which company should I join? - the guide