Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

9* pub, solid EEs - SOLD

Started by SirEdge [2609907] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
SirEdge [2609907]
I want to sell my 9* pub. The employees are solid and have been since I bought it a couple months ago. I only had to hire the one employee that joined during the transition. Trains are done every other day- everyone gets 1 and the rest I allocate to make the pub better. You can do as you please once it is yours, of course, that is just what has made this team so solid.

PM for details of advertising, etc. and offer amount.

I still want to own a company, just a different type based on what my faction needs from me right now.