Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reset password after google access

Started by AlexBusiness [2844711] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
AlexBusiness [2844711]
Hi guys, I've a problem about my google account on torn, when I try to access in Torn Tools, Torn Stats or I try to change my password in torn, the google account doesn't result to torn. How can I solve?
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
Moved to QnA.

There is a way to get a temp password emailed to you if you use google to log in. Let me try and track down how to do that.