Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hunting skill, E required ?

Started by Turmoil [1602605] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 423 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 21069 ×1

CRLF [2095076]
Don't forget the bonus on World Tiger Day.

Mine is at 93.507 and I only plan on working on it in the 48-hour window for bonus experience. It's usually in July.
Beerstein [1322136]
That's pretty accurate the income is based on being in a Farm/Zoo though, and I think it was nerfed since that sheet (10+ years ago) since multihunting wasn't as advanced then.

Energy should be the same though.

Here's my final leg mostly in a Farm. I suspect income at 100.0 is actually average 100k per hunt with 0 bonuses. That's 250k per 25E @OP a good value comparison would be checking your options in attacking forum, bounties and mugs. It's a terrible source of income and since you're legitimately really far from 100 I would stick to Tiger Day only.

100k Energy is NOT worth 1 merit, and the profit is questionable at best.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Relatively speaking you haven't "wasted" much from 75 to where you are now, trust me when I say stop now lol.

Just checked wifes and did some messing around with date ranges and it checks out almost exactly.

So 100k base, +25% for farm/zoo and + 30% for faction max (additive bonuses) so 100-145k depending on bonuses.

at 100k that's 250k per 25E
at 155k that's 387.5k per 25E
She got 1.25m average per 25E on Tiger day

So depending on bonuses you'll be making anywhere from 250-350k per 25E (Equivalent of an attack)

As a note, ZERO factions have 30% hunting bonus since my wifes stopped getting it. I believe the highest is 20%, feel free to correct me if anyone sees better.

This is all without factoring in Xanax costs if you use that.