How does a trade work with some one: I put in what I have to sell and send, then what happens?
Trade
Started by Ra11se [2827596] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Let us say you want to trade some items with me in exchange for money. This is how it would work:
1. You go to my profile and start a trade with me. You can add any text in the description when starting the trade.
2. Once you start the trade, I get an event notification that you started a trade with me.
3. You add your items(that you wish to sell) to the trade. You can add more than one kind of item at once.
4. I add the appropriate money and accept the trade from my side. You will receive an event notification that I accepted the trade
5. You check the trade. If you're happy with the money, you click accept, and the exchange is complete.
Please feel free to go ahead to start a trade with me. We can give this a trial run.
1. You go to my profile and start a trade with me. You can add any text in the description when starting the trade.
2. Once you start the trade, I get an event notification that you started a trade with me.
3. You add your items(that you wish to sell) to the trade. You can add more than one kind of item at once.
4. I add the appropriate money and accept the trade from my side. You will receive an event notification that I accepted the trade
5. You check the trade. If you're happy with the money, you click accept, and the exchange is complete.
Please feel free to go ahead to start a trade with me. We can give this a trial run.