So I just found a strippogram searching the city, and I don’t even have enough money to post it for sale in the item market, so I figured we could do a raffle, 1m per entry and we would need 10 entry’s, I’ll spin a wheel with everyone’s names on it and whoever wins gets a strippogram for their 1m. Payment will be needed when the comments have 10 people, I’ll message each of you when filled
Strippogram raffle
Started by Scoobysnax [2837326] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Interested, I’ll sell some stuff and send payment
If possible, see if you can find a trader that'll buy it from you! Saves you under selling!