Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for SPOUSE

Started by kemystery [2848944] on in Properties.

0 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
kemystery [2848944]
Hi,

anyone interested to become my spouse?

Any gender/sex orientation as long as kind and will help me here. I just joined 3 days ago. Tried to ask other but they're looking for high stats. One thing I can only assure you is that, I am super active and definitely not going to quit. Coz 'm enjoying playing here.

Pref: Higher level. :) Thanks!