Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug

Started by lwrench [2165899] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

lwrench [2165899] ×1

lwrench [2165899]
Occasionally I have been kicked from a table while sitting out or lose and want to return. I usually play the table called Ballsy. Several times I have tried to take a seat again and it will not allow me to. It states the buy in is 20k which is incorrect as Ballsy is a minimum of 5 million. It won't allow you to change it.

So you are forced to accept the buy in of 20k (even though you are on the Ballsy page) and it sends you to an empty low level table which you then have to leave and then it will allow you back on the Ballsy table.

This has happened to me approximately 10 to 15 times. It is a constant glitch that needs to be corrected. Thanks.
DangerousJD [424296]
I have been playing and if I don't check when it gets to 7 second mark it sits me out, really buggy the last few days, and some days the cards don't even show up till after I check.
I have yet encountered the minimum bug, I know if you won more than the 5 million max, if you leave and come back you are buying in the amount you won/left with, you have to wait 2 hours till it resets back to 5 million.I have seen one player enter Ballsy at 750k which the min is 1.2 million
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
17:21:52 - 21/11/22 lwrench joined the Ballsy Poker table buying in with $18,100,037
17:21:40 - 21/11/22 lwrench left the Five Star Man Poker table cashing out $20,000
17:21:28 - 21/11/22 lwrench joined the Five Star Man Poker table buying in with $20,000
17:19:43 - 21/11/22 lwrench left the Ballsy Poker table cashing out $18,100,037
17:13:01 - 21/11/22 lwrench timed out on Poker
Passing along to Artem for checking.

Thanks!

Mentions: lwrench [2165899]

lwrench [2165899]
Thank you CloudJumper for confirming this. Asstated it won't allow you to join the same table and forces you to a smaller one....even though you are trying to join with the same stack.....as again seen above.

DangerousJD ...I just timed our...there were seats available and I was trying to join with the same amount....it then forced me to a smaller table which I had to join and then leave in order to join Ballsy again.....this is the issue....thanks for your input though....:))