Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Be more reasonable guys

Started by SilverExil [2404507] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
SilverExil [2404507]
Hi, I joined the 1$ event as an unofficial seller. I later on even made ALL items in my bazaar 1$ each.
I sold stuff worth millions, most of my items by the way, among them Drug Packs, Medical Supplies, a Lawyer card and a Six Pack of Energy Drinks. I did it for the fun of the event and posted my bazaar on the global chat, which I had done all morning, and everyone was nice and gave great feedback on mistakes I made.
Later on, some people joined and notified me in a fast-scrolling chat that it was the wrong channel, which I overlooked, because I was placing new items in the bazaar. Instead of messaging me, they placed bounties on me, which I had to pay to clear, so I don't miss my faction's event.

I did something nice for the sake of it being a fun event and instead of talking, they directly placed ten bounties.

Please, to everyone that reads this, be more reasonable and try to talk some things out, because it ruins other people's fun when doing such unrewarded efforts and getting punished for small mistakes.

Have a nice weekend,
Silver

PS: I lost over 75mil in this event selling items, and points too, for 1$
AyokaiW [1724622]
If it was that big of an issue, a direct message would have solved it. I hope the experience hasn't turned you away from doing it again next year.
Muthannnaa [2150016]
for future reference the two most risky places in torn are Global and the forum. Global just because its global and forums if you moan, whine or anything similar you will just pick up unwanted attention and bounties... Its a learning curve. I joined as an unofficial seller too and I think the mix of official and unofficial has made it much more interesting this year.

keep up the positivity