Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Startup DA question

Started by FatherJosh [2146927] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

FatherJosh [2146927]
I just started up a detective agency. We've been open for a few weeks now and should've made this forum post a while ago. I'm wondering why we havnt been able to pull any customers yet, not even one. I'm spending way too much in advertising, I've got both the stock market benefits and all the education. I've got 5 employees with 60% efficiency. Do I need more employees or am I doing something wrong? Do I need to assign different employees to different things? I'm stuck here.
Kerrapht [1938336]
Never worked in one but if no one has a better answer I would recommend assigning someone as a Client Liaison and see what happens.
Soul-T-Nuts [2192148]
When I started mine I literally hired anyone including noobs fill up the spots
I think you just need more employees. Feel free to PM me and I'll see what other info I can give tou