Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6000 days old

Started by soulhunter [317898] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
soulhunter [317898]
So many changes in my real life since my 5000 day post - and I'm still here playing this game after 6000 days. Never thought I'd still be interested.

Slower level progression than that of many others admittedly, but I've played it my way...
409kay [2746893]
Congrats! I’m about to hit my first year in January. Cheers to many more days played:)
gnorf [2411019]
6000 days and this is only your 15th forum post. I’m not even being sarcastic when I say that is truly impressive