I have a mission (Defeat J-C's spouse) which I have 3 times in three different ways. Leave/Mug and Hosp but it is not giving me success. What do I need to do?
Mission problem
Started by HTTR [1632322] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 3 likes ·
We have a problem with DB atm - missions are not registering and when it will be fixed it will be rolled back to the 3am time - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
The mission page should be open now. Any mission progress done between 3 AM to 7 AM would have been reset. However if you marked your mission as Completed during this window, you would get to keep the credits and …
Mentioned in this thread
Al_Capone [296268] ×1
Ive had kind of the same issue. Missions has been closed down for now so maybe there is a bug? I had to hospitalize someone and send weapon to the guy. But done it a couple of times with no luck
We have a problem with DB atm - missions are not registering and when it will be fixed it will be rolled back to the 3am time
Does that mean that we will all get the honor bar you're proudly displaying?
Please, please, pretty please?
Please, please, pretty please?
What happens to the 75E I spent completing my mission earlier this morning? Will it be returned?
06:29:47 - 29/11/22 You completed the Duke contract 'Undercutters' (Expert) and received $128,000 and 70 mission credits
06:29:47 - 29/11/22 You completed the Duke contract 'Undercutters' (Expert) and received $128,000 and 70 mission credits
I have a the mission to go to South Africa to hit Al_Capone,
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=296268 But he is not open to hit.
Is this a bug issue and will i lose this mission when it runs out if i cant hit him?
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=296268 But he is not open to hit.
Is this a bug issue and will i lose this mission when it runs out if i cant hit him?
Mentions: Al_Capone [296268]
I am in South Africa now btw :)
Turned back to torn. Hope the mission will be reset on timer.
Turned back to torn. Hope the mission will be reset on timer.
The mission page should be open now. Any mission progress done between 3 AM to 7 AM would have been reset. However if you marked your mission as Completed during this window, you would get to keep the credits and money earned (those weren't reset).
If you re-do the tasks, you will get the rewards again. So those are assumed to be fair gains.
If you have made progress in the Missions and were unable to complete it before the Mission page went down, please file a new bug report and I will look into the case and credit Energy where deemed necessary.
Thanks!
If you re-do the tasks, you will get the rewards again. So those are assumed to be fair gains.
If you have made progress in the Missions and were unable to complete it before the Mission page went down, please file a new bug report and I will look into the case and credit Energy where deemed necessary.
Thanks!
I think your mission target may have been incorrect as I see that J-C has recently re-married someone else. I will pass this along to Pavel for checking if the target is correct.
Thanks!
Thanks!
That's solved.