Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Completed Mission Rewards Missing

Started by EnderWiggin [2488044] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

EnderWiggin [2488044]
03:22:12 - 29/11/22 You accepted the Duke contract 'Hiding in Plain View' (Expert)

I accepted this mission to defeat a target in Hawaii. I defeated the target in Hawaii before the Missions page was down. I confirmed that I had completed the mission before returning to Torn City. But when the Missions page was up again, the entire mission had disappeared and I couldn't claim the mission rewards.

05:52:50 - 29/11/22 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Jezebella and mugged them for $0 (chain #1) [view]



[image: media.discordapp.net]