RW weapon bonuses have obviously mixed things up a lot when attacking but I feel that the auto defending mechanic doesn't allow for players defensive tactics to make full use of them.
I propose that a few options are added to allow the defend pattern to change depending on what % health you have. For example starting with an assassinate primary when at 100%, then switching to something like a motivation melee when between 90% and 25% and then switching again to a comeback secondary when at less than 25%, allowed by 3 sections and some drop downs.
This should be pretty simple to put into effect and add another level of tactics to fights. I think this could be used in loads of different ways and it would be fun to see what tactics the community comes up with.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I propose that a few options are added to allow the defend pattern to change depending on what % health you have. For example starting with an assassinate primary when at 100%, then switching to something like a motivation melee when between 90% and 25% and then switching again to a comeback secondary when at less than 25%, allowed by 3 sections and some drop downs.
This should be pretty simple to put into effect and add another level of tactics to fights. I think this could be used in loads of different ways and it would be fun to see what tactics the community comes up with.
[image: i.imgur.com]