Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ham432's Enemy Count

Started by HAM432 [1639937] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
HAM432 [1639937]
After some serious soul searching I've come to the conclusion that I am simply delightful! SO delightful in fact that I believe the very idea of me having enemies in this game is not only hurtful to me but is deeply distressing for the community as a whole, and we have to work to resolve this. I'd like to suggest that on my profile page the add to enemy list button is disabled or greyed out and all my current enemies are cleared or potentially even added to my friend's list permanently to set an example for others to follow. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you, lots of love Ham xoxo
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Raelyn [2636726]
can confirm, am incredibly hurt by the enemy button on ham's page.

i don't even *like* ham and this is distressing.
RedDead [2637921]
I find the concept that anyone would even consider adding Ham as an enemy unimaginable and offensive. Not to mention it negates my purpose, which is for people to add as an enemy if they have any issues with our faction.
Glaeder [2619647]
the fact that anyone could look at ham in ANY way other than a close friend is disgusting to me. ham is beautiful. ham is love

EDIT: -420- disliked your post