Are we supposed to cut peoples ears off in Dukes deaf sentences? Or are we supposed to give people death sentences? Food for thought
"Critical Education Hard
This town's pretty scared of you now bro, hell I'm even scared of you a bit. I ain't that scared though, cause after all you work for me don't ya? And you ain't gonna bite the ham that feeds ya anytime soon. Hey shall we practice our deaf sentences on each other, try and spook each other out? You first."
"Critical Education Hard
This town's pretty scared of you now bro, hell I'm even scared of you a bit. I ain't that scared though, cause after all you work for me don't ya? And you ain't gonna bite the ham that feeds ya anytime soon. Hey shall we practice our deaf sentences on each other, try and spook each other out? You first."