Dear Torn citizens,
I am a new attorney and looking to build up a pool of loyal customers. I can run background check on other faction members if you want to know who your dealing with, or to know who you need to recruit in yours!
My services cost are :
3 millions for an extensive background including all 5 stats
1.5m for a partial report including 2 random stats
I am a freelancer, so i am not taking full faction contract, i am taking small targetted orders.
All of my services are 100% discrete and garanteed. Returning customers will get discounts after a few times.
I am a new attorney and looking to build up a pool of loyal customers. I can run background check on other faction members if you want to know who your dealing with, or to know who you need to recruit in yours!
My services cost are :
3 millions for an extensive background including all 5 stats
1.5m for a partial report including 2 random stats
I am a freelancer, so i am not taking full faction contract, i am taking small targetted orders.
All of my services are 100% discrete and garanteed. Returning customers will get discounts after a few times.