Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The last post.

Started by Violence [2603171] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Violence [2603171]
Sometimes I read stuff on the forums ,mostly it's guff.


I just needed to post one more thing to make a perfect number before never posting again.


Let's face it the competitions are pointless unless you're a Rimmer.


And with that moist mental age I sign out.
hammi [2235955]
-R just cause i think 000 karma will be a nice contrast 666, tbf tho... is the number not actually meant to be 616, they just kinda f**ked up with the spelling in later translations of the bible.
Beerstein [1322136]
I tried to check mine just to troll and realized "Defense incoming" is training, "Defense outgoing" has no logs, and "Defense" is also training.

Who manages this shit? xD