Everyone here has been kind, supportive, and respectful to me and my wife. i would just like to thank yall and ask. a cool question. Who is your Torn Wife? How long have you been married in torn? and how did you meet?
Thank you
Started by Mason [2843756] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Starbreaker [2737884]
· 37 likes ·
I met my Torn wife because I needed someone to pay half my rent. It was a magical day, I remember it like it was yesterday Me: Want to get married and split rent Them: Okay I've got a four … - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 6 likes ·
Too bad she hasn't logged in in over 700 days. - qed [2089591]
· 4 likes ·
My Torn wife is named Emma. We have been married for 3 years in Torn. We met through a mutual friend who introduced us in a Torn forum. Initially, we bonded over our shared love for the game and eventually …
I met my Torn wife because I needed someone to pay half my rent. It was a magical day, I remember it like it was yesterday
Me: Want to get married and split rent
Them: Okay
I've got a four foot version of the screenshot above the fireplace
Me: Want to get married and split rent
Them: Okay
I've got a four foot version of the screenshot above the fireplace
That opinion may change now that you've found the forums... :D
Lurking is key to a good forum post.
My Torn wife is named Emma. We have been married for 3 years in Torn. We met through a mutual friend who introduced us in a Torn forum. Initially, we bonded over our shared love for the game and eventually developed feelings for each other. We started dating and eventually got married in a small ceremony in Torn. It may not be a traditional marriage, but it means the world to us.
As a couple, we have tackled various challenges in Torn together and have supported each other through thick and thin. Emma is a skilled strategist and has helped me climb the ranks in the game. We often team up to take on missions and compete in competitions.
Outside of Torn, we enjoy spending time together and exploring the virtual world that Torn has to offer. We have even traveled to virtual locations on Torn vacations.
Despite the fact that our marriage exists in a virtual world, our love for each other is real and continues to grow each day. We may not have a physical relationship, but the bond we share in Torn is just as strong and special to us.
Of course, like any relationship, we have had our fair share of arguments and disagreements. But we always make sure to communicate and resolve any issues in a mature and respectful manner.
One of the things I admire most about Emma is her determination and perseverance. She never gives up and always strives to improve herself and her skills in Torn. She is also incredibly kind and caring, always putting others before herself.
I am grateful to have Emma as my Torn wife and I look forward to continuing our virtual journey together. Despite the challenges and obstacles we may face, I know that as long as we have each other, we can conquer anything.
As time goes on, I can see our relationship evolving and growing in Torn. We have discussed the possibility of starting a virtual family and raising virtual children together. It may seem strange to some, but to us it is a natural next step in our Torn marriage.
I am grateful for the virtual world of Torn and the opportunities it has provided for me to meet and fall in love with Emma. Our marriage may not be traditional, but it is special and unique to us. I am grateful to have her by my side as we continue our journey together in Torn.
As a couple, we have tackled various challenges in Torn together and have supported each other through thick and thin. Emma is a skilled strategist and has helped me climb the ranks in the game. We often team up to take on missions and compete in competitions.
Outside of Torn, we enjoy spending time together and exploring the virtual world that Torn has to offer. We have even traveled to virtual locations on Torn vacations.
Despite the fact that our marriage exists in a virtual world, our love for each other is real and continues to grow each day. We may not have a physical relationship, but the bond we share in Torn is just as strong and special to us.
Of course, like any relationship, we have had our fair share of arguments and disagreements. But we always make sure to communicate and resolve any issues in a mature and respectful manner.
One of the things I admire most about Emma is her determination and perseverance. She never gives up and always strives to improve herself and her skills in Torn. She is also incredibly kind and caring, always putting others before herself.
I am grateful to have Emma as my Torn wife and I look forward to continuing our virtual journey together. Despite the challenges and obstacles we may face, I know that as long as we have each other, we can conquer anything.
As time goes on, I can see our relationship evolving and growing in Torn. We have discussed the possibility of starting a virtual family and raising virtual children together. It may seem strange to some, but to us it is a natural next step in our Torn marriage.
I am grateful for the virtual world of Torn and the opportunities it has provided for me to meet and fall in love with Emma. Our marriage may not be traditional, but it is special and unique to us. I am grateful to have her by my side as we continue our journey together in Torn.
You are my Torn wife, Mason. You've been in a coma for twenty-six days, and we've tried everything to reach you. Please wake up.
My gf doesn't play this game so I don't have one
You only have the 50 day marital merit... did your girlfriend demand you divorce your imaginary spouse?
Wow. What a cool question.
Too bad she hasn't logged in in over 700 days.
Weird.
She was in heat and I had a half-eaten moose carcass. I don't know if it was love but it's what bears do.
Ah, true love. Ain’t it beautiful
This explains my Torn marriage perfectly.
my wife sends me feet pics whenever i want
My Torn wife is a good guy from a small faction I was in at start but quickly outgrew them. He got a bit enthusiastic when we were saving up for PI together but then went playing very casually again and I'm quite competitive.
Didn't want to marry my RL wife ingame tho, better we don't share everything xD
Didn't want to marry my RL wife ingame tho, better we don't share everything xD
There's not much she can do when she's spending most of her days in hospital