Dear members of the Politics and Law forum,
I am writing to express how much I miss Beeg on this platform. As many of you know, Beeg was a prolific and passionate contributor to our forum, and his insights and opinions on political and legal issues were always thought-provoking and engaging.
Despite his sometimes controversial views, Beeg was always respectful and civil in his discussions with other forum members. He was never afraid to challenge conventional wisdom or to engage in robust debates with those who disagreed with him, but he always did so in a manner that was respectful and fair.
In addition to his contributions to our discussions, Beeg was also a valuable member of our community. He was always willing to help others with their questions or concerns, and he was a reliable source of information and advice on a wide range of topics.
Unfortunately, Beeg was banned from the platform for reasons that are still unclear to many of us. While I understand that the moderators have the final say on who is allowed to participate on Torn, I can't help but feel that his ban was a loss for our community.
Without Beeg, our discussions are not as lively or as engaging. His absence has left a void that is difficult to fill, and I miss the valuable contributions he made to our forum.
I hope that Beeg will one day be able to return to the Politics and Law forum, and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all that he did to make our community a better place.
Sincerely,
qed
I am writing to express how much I miss Beeg on this platform. As many of you know, Beeg was a prolific and passionate contributor to our forum, and his insights and opinions on political and legal issues were always thought-provoking and engaging.
Despite his sometimes controversial views, Beeg was always respectful and civil in his discussions with other forum members. He was never afraid to challenge conventional wisdom or to engage in robust debates with those who disagreed with him, but he always did so in a manner that was respectful and fair.
In addition to his contributions to our discussions, Beeg was also a valuable member of our community. He was always willing to help others with their questions or concerns, and he was a reliable source of information and advice on a wide range of topics.
Unfortunately, Beeg was banned from the platform for reasons that are still unclear to many of us. While I understand that the moderators have the final say on who is allowed to participate on Torn, I can't help but feel that his ban was a loss for our community.
Without Beeg, our discussions are not as lively or as engaging. His absence has left a void that is difficult to fill, and I miss the valuable contributions he made to our forum.
I hope that Beeg will one day be able to return to the Politics and Law forum, and I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all that he did to make our community a better place.
Sincerely,
qed