Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

on hold

Started by kibby [1694579] on in Attacking.

11 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
kibby [1694579]
Buying Losses at 350k.
Make sure to message me before attacking as I am working on finishing merits!
I will send you First aid kits for medding out if you intend to do more than 5 losses and I can also send you a xanax to do another 10 if you want to

Not buying