Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 15 Day 2

Started by death_proof [2857182] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 459 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
40
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2734695 [2734695] ×1

Dalinar [2833488]
Got damn, I used to play way back and spent over $100 worth of ethereum, I thought I was fast with level 15 at 5 or so days. You must be a restart?
Dalinar [2833488]
Well that’s just donator packs, any new player can spend $25 on a game, but the knowledge it takes to hit 15 that fast for sure indicates restart, it took me 2 or 3 days to get directed to Baldr’s guide and realize the name of the game is hitting 15 and traveling ASAP
Taunt [2425885]
There's definitely been level 15 in 1 day, I can't remember who they were but I think it's happened more than once

By the way congrats OP!
dunmugmeh [538353]
Intrepid and heroic ! We all have our fingers crossed that you arent a restartereerere r /multi and are a genuine new player to the game!

May god bless your rabid little soul. RIP