Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lag

Started by Jobo567 [2427210] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Jobo567 [2427210]
Dude this isn't even funny anymore I'm in the middle of a rw and I can't stay on one page for too long or else I get sent to the hospital screen. I get I probably was getting sent there when I was medding out but now it has been following me into the forums. This is like cod levels of lag and I hate it the mobile version has been having similar problems but I don't think it has people getting transported for no reason while they're in the game. I am a mobile user and I use the app at different alot and the reverify screen has been tolerable but this is messing with me while I'm in the game.

Edit: I can shorten it if you want it's just a real pain in the butt.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!