Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by RagingBaboon [2281609] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Prodigy- [1554006] ×1

RagingBaboon [2281609]
Hello!

I recently attempted the mission "A Problem at the Tracks"

During the mission, I used a gun to attack my target. I lost, but I still have the mission despite using a gun.

My apologies if this was changed in an announcement and I missed it.

Thank you!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I believe this is now considered fine after the last change to this mission as you lost the attack using guns.

Pavel can confirm.

Thanks!
RagingBaboon [2281609]
Thank you!!

If I may ask one more question, is it ok because I lost an attack in which a gun was used, or because I didn't finish my target with a gun? I hope that makes sense.

Again, I do appreciate this!
FlowerFly [2152032]
I have a similar problem with the mission to fly to SA and defeat a target there: accepted, defeated the target and at returning i still got the mission open (accepted, and 3 days possible to complete) while i have completed it.
3 HOURS AGO
16:06:23 - 13/12/22
You accepted the Duke contract 'Safari' (Expert)
You used 25 energy attacking liutenants and defeated them (chain #1) [view]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e786dce63f11e0aff29c67fe95e61614

Sorry, no idea why it won't show as a link

Mentions: Prodigy- [1554006]

FlowerFly [2152032]
Lol, replaced my 100% armalite for that ithace, and haven't looked good what kind of weapon it was: looks like a rifle tho
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the thread...
Thanks