Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan needed

Started by WatchUBleed [2828743] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
WatchUBleed [2828743]
I was hoping to get a loan for 100m, I know my net worth is negative at the moment from a Duke loan and upkeep for my PI but I guarantee I will make a profit and pay you back within 24 hours, I play torn all day every day and my merits should prove that, was just hoping someone would give me a chance and the ability to build a reputation for paying off my loans.