So, I have been playing Torn for a couple of months now. I am only level 4. Is this normal? I just want a way to level up quickly and easily. I log in daily and work out in the gym. I do crimes, go to the dumb, and sell items on the item market so what do I have to do to level up faster? I learned that you can start a company at level 10. I wanted to start one but, I just need a bit of a guild on the topic. Anyone?
Leveling Up???
Started by Ademen [2827762] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Basic Torn Advice by Baldr
In short, defeat levelling tagets about 140 times to upgrade to lvl15.
Then start traveling to earn money.
Then use the money to do choco jumps for gym training.
Start up company is a bad idea. Apply for 5 stars to 7 stars companies, you can get in one if you're lucky.
Guide List
In short, defeat levelling tagets about 140 times to upgrade to lvl15.
Then start traveling to earn money.
Then use the money to do choco jumps for gym training.
Start up company is a bad idea. Apply for 5 stars to 7 stars companies, you can get in one if you're lucky.
Guide List
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Guide list
Hmm. I've only been here a couple of weeks and am eligible for level 6 (currently holding at 5). I am still trying to understand how the game works, but I just did the initial missions they start you off with and am doing all the stuff you've mentioned (gym, crimes, the dump & sell items). You didn't mention job--do you have one? You also didn't mention real estate--what are you living in? And education--have you enrolled in a course? And have you equipped yourself with armour and weapons? Have you looked in the New Players and the Tutorials & Guides forums? I honestly had no trouble getting to 5, it does seem strange that you've been stuck at 4 for months. Are you sure you're not eligible to level up? It doesn't happen automatically, you have to click the button/link to either go ahead to the next level or to hold where you are.
You should both join a faction. Check out the faction recruitment forum, and find one that's friendly to noobs with preferably a good amount of respect (so, not one with 5k or 100k or whatever). A good faction will help newbies a lot.
Remember this game is play like you want, some players forget that and some here are very helpful letting you enjoy your game play :)
Thanks.
You have won 11 attacks. A good way to gain EXP and level up quicker would be to attack people with similar stats to you, and press the “leave” option to yield the most EXP.