Would be cool to be able to view the popular post without crashing.
Forum on mobile
Started by DanielLugo [491030] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Speaking as a person who is mobile only.
I have no clue what you're talking about? I see all the posts fine.
I have no clue what you're talking about? I see all the posts fine.
This sounds more like a B&I post as you appear to be having issues with loading a part of the game.
I believe the issue you're looking at is reported here
Forums exist on Torn (even in the mobile browser versions), you just posted in one, this is a bug, not a suggestion
Forums exist on Torn (even in the mobile browser versions), you just posted in one, this is a bug, not a suggestion
Mentions: Forums crash browser
Thanks for all the feed back. I think the above describes my issue. Thanks!
The people above act like this isn’t a huge issue that effects all mobile users, good for them. But it is real and known, but luckily so is the quick fix. If you click your profile at the top right and turn off the news ticker, the forum crashes go down 99%
You are an Angel