Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town

Started by Gore [2027409] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Gore [2027409]
Christmas town is like a real Christmas Present. I hope you are as exited as me.
I love what i Nick named GTA mode, where you get to run around the map Coordinate thingy.
other than that, my life sucks so I have an accurate Prediction of what ill get for Christmas, its Only Christmas Town.
MsExa [1745481] Committee Committee
Christmas Town is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get, maybe even another box of chocolates.
Ripley [2180244]
[250R+] Give us cans for shoving splinters under our fingernails

Torn is almost entirely made up of chores, and CT is one of the most lucrative chores, so I'll be there.
Matty_h [48911]
Can’t wait for the gradual opening… and then the gradual complaining about the gradual opening… then when it’s fully open…. The full complaints about lag
CrashCoredump [1359983]
it's unfortunate that shitsmas town is radically different from year to year, otherwise they could probably just, i dunno, take notes on what they did to fix the lag and issues from the last time and do that BEFORE issues start this year, but oh well
Sepulchrave [2092631]
Let's go Shitmas Town caroling, kids - I'll start, you join in!

On the first day of Shitmas, my true love gave to me:
A Dirty Sanchez in a pear tree.

[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]

On the second day of Shitmas, my true love gave to me:
Two messy Blumpkins
And a Dirty Sanchez in a pear tree.

[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]

One the third day of Shitmas, my true love gave to me
Three Alabama Hot Pockets
Two messy Blumpkins
And a Dirty Sanchez in a pear tree.

[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Okay kids, I have mature adult things to do now, but feel free to sing along without me.
Starbreaker [2737884]
I'm not going to downvote you, as this is a learning moment. Maybe you can take something from it.

I started Torn almost exactly a year ago. Bright eyed and bushy tailed I was in my enthusiasm. Gyms! Stats! Chains! Gains! Anyway that obviously got boring pretty quick, but then Christmas Town started! I had no money. The faction I joined were a bunch of miserly, disgusting, shameful con artists. Still are. Luckily, the bright star was CHRISTMAS TOWN.

Daily I did play in the snow. Again and again my joy did grow! How to find the best maps? The snowglobes, tactics, and the hacks? To trade in tickets or hold them fast? How long would my luck there last?

As cans and candy came my way, still in the snow I did play. Many riches were there found! Buried deep, within the ground. As a noob my luck overfloweth, and without, my stats did groweth

So, I all, implore you now, listen to my Christmas vow - my merry people, enjoy the hunt, or become this unhappy man

Also I've changed my mind and I am gonna downvote you