Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

EQ: THE LAST POST

Started by EatLsdSeeAliens [2757810] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
EatLsdSeeAliens [2757810]
OH COME ON ALREADY PLEASE MAY I COME BACK TO THE FACTION PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE LIKE SERIOUSLY PLEASEEEEEEE -SCAR- I WANA COME BACK
FIN [527880] Helper
Erm... first of, this is not discussion and belongs to the graveyard. So, that is where this is headed.
And second, you know that mails and chats exist?
-Scar- [2456701]
This is the second forum he's made having to graveyard for this. I've had to block him due to excessive & annoying messages. Anyway to forum block LOL