*PERSONAL INFORMATION * --------?-------?---------------?--?-??-?-?----------------
Hi, I'm Mr McDuck, I run my own solo business that allows me to give you nucklehead killers hits for cash$ or items such as Xanax or lsd!
You might ask "why waste your time on getting beat left and right for cash at your level?" See to me, that answer is easy....BECAUSE ITS EASIER..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*LOGISTICS OF MY BUSINESS *
I do contracts going from 4-100 HITS minimum. You might also wonder "I've never heard of this guy before so how do I know he's legit?" WELL MY FRIEND...honestly u got the right to judge everyone in this dang city at this point, I mean look at Duke, I saw some other guy run away crying because Duke didnt like his grandma and tripped her or wateva..BUT that's not the point, what I'm saying is that I got 1 CUSTOMER to back me up 100%...as soon as he posts on my thread..geez I hope he does, I can't afford to screw this opportunity up, I wanna make it BIG, ..like scar face or some other rich nut job.
*ALWAYS NEGOTIABLE *-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Wich means I'm not a greedy PIG, the price is good aslong as it's reasonable for amount of hits, shoot I sold a guy 10 hits for like 1.5m! Ik cheap right?, it's because I like making customers SATISFIED and I'm still making money with no NEGATIVES in my piggy bank!
BASIC HIT REQUESTS:
× 4 hits = $ 1,000,000( ik it's crazy!)
× 10 hits =$ 2,200,000( we both know it's a good price)
NUMBER SELECT:
((11-100) <-?-you can choose any number of hits you want from this selection. (Price for this request is a negotiation sequence)
CONTRACTS:
×100 = $ 24,400,000!
×50 = $ 12.200,000!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT INFO:
MESSAGE ME OR MAIL, ME THANK YOU.
<Give me a chance and I'll make it worth your while>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Currently working on a contract, be back shortly)
Hi, I'm Mr McDuck, I run my own solo business that allows me to give you nucklehead killers hits for cash$ or items such as Xanax or lsd!
You might ask "why waste your time on getting beat left and right for cash at your level?" See to me, that answer is easy....BECAUSE ITS EASIER..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*LOGISTICS OF MY BUSINESS *
I do contracts going from 4-100 HITS minimum. You might also wonder "I've never heard of this guy before so how do I know he's legit?" WELL MY FRIEND...honestly u got the right to judge everyone in this dang city at this point, I mean look at Duke, I saw some other guy run away crying because Duke didnt like his grandma and tripped her or wateva..BUT that's not the point, what I'm saying is that I got 1 CUSTOMER to back me up 100%...as soon as he posts on my thread..geez I hope he does, I can't afford to screw this opportunity up, I wanna make it BIG, ..like scar face or some other rich nut job.
*ALWAYS NEGOTIABLE *-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Wich means I'm not a greedy PIG, the price is good aslong as it's reasonable for amount of hits, shoot I sold a guy 10 hits for like 1.5m! Ik cheap right?, it's because I like making customers SATISFIED and I'm still making money with no NEGATIVES in my piggy bank!
BASIC HIT REQUESTS:
× 4 hits = $ 1,000,000( ik it's crazy!)
× 10 hits =$ 2,200,000( we both know it's a good price)
NUMBER SELECT:
((11-100) <-?-you can choose any number of hits you want from this selection. (Price for this request is a negotiation sequence)
CONTRACTS:
×100 = $ 24,400,000!
×50 = $ 12.200,000!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT INFO:
MESSAGE ME OR MAIL, ME THANK YOU.
<Give me a chance and I'll make it worth your while>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Currently working on a contract, be back shortly)