Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Motivate

Started by Splify [375538] on in Trading Post.

26 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Splify [375538]
Bump. Anyone feeling motivated to make an 9ffer may do so here or contact me in person. I have used and works very well.
Splify [375538]
I have a RW Jackhammer with 17 per cent eviscerate, as well I have another RW Flail witch does 54 per cent more head damage. The above Flail s well motivate Is stll here as well. Preople make some offers plz.