Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who is dumping the chrismas stuff ?

Started by liriose [2652374] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 613 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Super_Freak [453406] ×2 Duke [4] ×1

liriose [2652374]
I see a lot of tech components from superfreak
And i had some poison mistletoe from duke but i never see his "item dumped" count raising.
Is it normal or they are some accounts other than duke that drop these items ?

Mentions: Super_Freak [453406]

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
Can't tell you for sure because the dumps are happening at 3 AM my time, and by the time I wake up they're long cleaned out. Pretty sure they show as being dumped by Duke. Considering he's an NPC, the game masters are doing some shenanigans on the backend to put the items in the dump and mark them as dumped by him, rather than "logging in as him" if it were, and clicking the "dump" button.
4Am [2318684]
a faction mate just found a donkey cert an hour or so ago so they can still be in there

Someone just found a empty box they dumped a year ago
narO [2312928]
You used to be able to see his items dumped stat go up as he was dumping items, and people gamed the system to hog all the good drops
dunmugmeh [538353]
A lot of the stuff in the dump is bought from my bazaar ... and it always has been ... millions of items over the years. superfreak bought those cds from me. eco friendly recycling!
  • Super_Freak bought 4393 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $2,192,107. 04:25:58 16/12/22
  • Super_Freak bought 10000 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $4,990,000. 04:25:47 16/12/22
  • Super_Freak bought 10000 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $4,990,000. 04:25:40 16/12/22
  • Super_Freak bought 10000 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $4,990,000. 04:25:27 16/12/22
  • Super_Freak bought 10000 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $4,990,000. 04:25:18 16/12/22
  • Super_Freak bought 10000 x Pack of Blank CDs : 100 from your bazaar for $4,990,000. 04:25:09 16/12/22
  • she bought more than that ... about $200 million worth and all dumped :P

Mentions: Super_Freak [453406]

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
I read this post, swung over to the dump to round out my E for a refill and... While searching the dump you found a Bottle of Christmas Spirit dropped by Duke...

It's a Christmas Mircale!

Mentions: Duke [4]

iscaldrel [2711999]
I've been trying to get my merit for the dump this week and have found items from Duke throughout the entire day. Don't get discouraged by the 3am thing. It was 4am for me when it started and it has not affected my finds.
Blobi [2812337]
Well I understand now why I can t find anything.


On the second day of the event (couldn't do it earlier as I had some shit going on irl...) I found some poison Mistletoe even poped a xan to try to find more stuff.


I continued the next day I found only cd.... now I know why I lost 3 xan because of it, so I decided to give up and focus on my gym gains again.


300 items found I only got Mistletoe you trashed too much shit superfreak xD
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
There is a person behind most of Dukes actions. I mouthed off to him in chat before and then got a swift hosp... that was fun.

Pro tip, if you have stakeouts, add him to your stakeout to see when he is online to get a better chance of finding items he is dumping.
Super_Freak [453406]
Good luck digging through over 665k CD/jackets that I may or may not have dumped. :)

Also.. 20:22:36 - 18/12/22 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Bottle of Christmas Spirit dropped by Duke. This was long after they were dumped.
Goodbye [2849013]
While searching the dump you found a Pack of Music CDs dropped by Super_Freak...

Well, your mixtape is out there. Next time just send it to the TMI offices.
Awesome-O [2356036]
So far I have found at least 1 of dukes dumped items each day
They are all placed in the dump and it's basically a dice roll if you get one.... but its a 18 sided dice and it's on a hill




But really, if they are all ready for collection at 10am TCT they will all go quick.... its spaced out during the day
i have found stuff at all different times


Today Duke is dumping Xmas crackers (i found 2) but I've also jhlust found 2 party poppers that were dumped yesterday