Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chest combinations always wrong

Started by Arianna [2816038] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Arianna [2816038]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
However, I don't think TT affects it because others have no issues.

I am trying to open chests in CT, but every possible combination is giving me red, no greens or oranges.
This has happened multiple times to me already and I just cannot open any chests.


[image: i.postimg.cc]https://i.postimg.cc/N0Tfw0gD/image.png[image: i.postimg.cc]https://i.postimg.cc/PfKfH9kg/image.png[image: i.postimg.cc]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The chests are working correctly as far as I can see, I will pass this along to Oksana for checking.

Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The mechanic is color blind friendly. Yellow and Greens are indicated with a symbol, which is why I was addressing your comment.
Arianna [2816038]
Hello, I managed to test in another browser where I don't have any installed scripts (for Torn or other sites).
There it worked as expected, so the error is because of something on my side.
I will need to find the exact culprit, but it seems it's not a Torn bug.
Thank you for looking into this!