I don’t know what is wrong but the is a screenshot of the POT game currently [image: i.imgur.com]
Pot is broken
Started by SwordStrife [2319365] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Scarley [2261969]
· 2 likes ·
page just goes blank for me - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
This should be resolved now, all the items that were collected during this period have been refunded to the players. Thanks!
yup we both reported the same bug
I saw that after i posted it
more reports coming in too
Over 300+ items that is hidden, ahahah.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Wow…
page just goes blank for me
must be something on your end, someone else posted a bug that their screen was black on the pot page too.
I'm still seeing the same pic that OP posted
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm still seeing the same pic that OP posted
[image: i.imgur.com]
Are you on mobile? The pic is from my Laptop. If I go in on my phone it’s black
This should be resolved now, all the items that were collected during this period have been refunded to the players.
Thanks!
Thanks!