Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stealth merits

Started by kibby [1694579] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee
The wiki suggests it does but I'm also curious about the answer to this so I hope someone has more detail. I'd love to know the relative impact of the two factors. Even if they are independent of each other, if stealth depends e.g. 80% on Dex and 10% on merits, 10% on other stuff like weapon, that's very different from if they are weighted much more evenly.