While travelling to Switzerland the PC screen is split at the center, off center, and has a black stripe where the scroll bar should be on the right.
I have not tested it:
While not travelling
While travelling to other destinations.
I have tried it with:
TornTools on, and off
Incognito window on PC
When tested on an android phone, with chrome, it looks ok.
When in desktop mode it looks ok except for white lines near the corners and the bottom where it is thicker
https://imgur.com/a/zJl01Me
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
I have not tested it:
While not travelling
While travelling to other destinations.
I have tried it with:
TornTools on, and off
Incognito window on PC
When tested on an android phone, with chrome, it looks ok.
When in desktop mode it looks ok except for white lines near the corners and the bottom where it is thicker
https://imgur.com/a/zJl01Me
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]