Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SANTA IN CHRISTMAS TOWN

Started by Xragonz [2760274] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Xragonz [2760274] ×1

Xragonz [2760274]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
HI
I DID SANTA DAILY GIFTING IN HIS GROTTO YESTERDAY
AND NOW I WANT TO DO IT TODAY BUT HE IS SAYING [NO MORE PRESENTS FOR TODAY]
AND ALSO AS I AM TRYING TO REACH HIM, HE IS 'LIKE' RUNNING AWAY FROM ME
IF I MOVE TOWARDS HIM HE WILL MOVE ANOTHER SIDE.


THANK YOU
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
04:45:36 - 23/12/22 ichoke visited Santa and received 1x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, 1x Can of Damp Valley
00:16:40 - 22/12/22 ichoke visited Santa and received 1x Can of Crocozade, 1x Santa's Snot
21:08:25 - 21/12/22 ichoke visited Santa and received 1x Can of Santa Shooters, 1x Bag of Tootsie Rolls
You can only visit Santa once per day (Torn day, NOT your local day), you have already done your visit for today.

For the second issue, maybe Santa keeps running away from you because YOU KEEP YELLING AT HIM LIKE THIS.

Thanks!

Mentions: Xragonz [2760274]