Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display case

Started by Suited_Agent [2807188] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 302 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
ForkingPawn [1437753]
I think I have much more than that in there, So will we be able to have more than that in there and view it? why a limit, lots of clicking. when will it be fixed?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Got like a million hammers in there or something?

There could be a display limit I imagine. Since weapons get sorted individually now.
ForkingPawn [1437753]
there is so much in my display we can't see, when will the display case get updated to a larger capacity so I can see what is all in there?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Yeah, it's a problem. I've seen it mentioned before, ever since they separated weapons into individual because of weapon quality and stats... Not sure if there's an easy solution for the coders.