I wish there were some PC app for torn, I'm just too lazy to enter the browser, enter torn, and then closing the browser by mistake when I need it the most. I could suggest making the torn app using Electron JS as discord did,taking the website and projecting it to a window.
PC app for torn
Started by NigerianPrince [2783199] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Ah yes. Project your laziness onto everyone else. The epitome of entitlement.
If you accidentally close your window, press Ctrl+Shift+T, it should restore your previous window.
An entire application for a game that is literally a browser based game is entirely unnecessary. There's a reason Apple doesn't like the Torn app on the App Store. If you're really that lazy, just set Torn to open when you open your browser.
An entire application for a game that is literally a browser based game is entirely unnecessary. There's a reason Apple doesn't like the Torn app on the App Store. If you're really that lazy, just set Torn to open when you open your browser.