I think there might be a bug with my title.
My title switched to Merchant and since then it’s behaving unpredictably and not changing to highest ranking title as expected.
It first switched to Merchant 2.5 months ago. Then it briefly changed to Trader (which was strange because I only sell plushies to other traders and don’t do that many trades). Finally it went back to Merchant 2 months ago and isn’t changing to any new title.
My last Auction win was over 1 month ago (11 total).
> 07:10:44 - 01/11/22 You had your title changed toMerchant
> 07:10:01 - 24/10/22 You had your title changed to Trader
> 07:10:26 - 16/10/22 You had your title changed to Merchant
> 07:10:15 - 03/10/22 You had your title changed to Damage Dealer
> 07:09:59 - 25/09/22 You had your title changed to Boxer
> 07:09:54 - 06/09/22 You had your title changed to Bondsman
According to Torn stats and ranking, my title should be Accomplice (p.s. ignore Booster-I never used SE so TS is giving me a random rating among those with 0 SEs).
I would appreciate if you could check if this is some kind of a bug.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Also, I know some might ask why this is important: I know the title isn’t important to play, but I enjoy changes and doing new stuff, so I find it frustrating that title I got during my first 2 months of playing will be all I can get indefinitely.
My title switched to Merchant and since then it’s behaving unpredictably and not changing to highest ranking title as expected.
It first switched to Merchant 2.5 months ago. Then it briefly changed to Trader (which was strange because I only sell plushies to other traders and don’t do that many trades). Finally it went back to Merchant 2 months ago and isn’t changing to any new title.
My last Auction win was over 1 month ago (11 total).
> 07:10:44 - 01/11/22 You had your title changed toMerchant
> 07:10:01 - 24/10/22 You had your title changed to Trader
> 07:10:26 - 16/10/22 You had your title changed to Merchant
> 07:10:15 - 03/10/22 You had your title changed to Damage Dealer
> 07:09:59 - 25/09/22 You had your title changed to Boxer
> 07:09:54 - 06/09/22 You had your title changed to Bondsman
According to Torn stats and ranking, my title should be Accomplice (p.s. ignore Booster-I never used SE so TS is giving me a random rating among those with 0 SEs).
I would appreciate if you could check if this is some kind of a bug.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Also, I know some might ask why this is important: I know the title isn’t important to play, but I enjoy changes and doing new stuff, so I find it frustrating that title I got during my first 2 months of playing will be all I can get indefinitely.