Let's get real about overseas banking and why torn does not have protection once you land. Having a bank to store some funds would make travel a bit easier when landing. Also, maybe some games on your boring flight xD.
Traveling
Started by GoddessDemise [2008718] on in Travel & Culture.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I agree with something to do with flights. I mean it gets little lame not being able to do anything during a flight unless you feel like messaging people on forums.
I was looking for a forum where it could explain where to go, what to do... I just reached level 15 , I'm traveling to UK but I don't know why, just because I didn't know and seemed like a good idea. Also, what about the hunting? I'd like to know everything about traveling, where can I find it? TY!
this section is about real life travel I think ..
------------
I'm frustrated with torn travel .. it is so boring .. if you have laptop .. you can open PC page during flight .. but you can't do anything with it .. I think It can be facilitated to entertain at the very least.. also, it's so illogical that you can open stocks but you can't trade them while not in torn .. when you also have pc and a connection to the stock but can't buy and sell ..
------------
I'm frustrated with torn travel .. it is so boring .. if you have laptop .. you can open PC page during flight .. but you can't do anything with it .. I think It can be facilitated to entertain at the very least.. also, it's so illogical that you can open stocks but you can't trade them while not in torn .. when you also have pc and a connection to the stock but can't buy and sell ..
go to the tutorials section .. to read about anything you can't understand ..
-------
for traveling .. I think China, UAE, South Africa .. are all good travel target to get plushies and flowers and sell them in torn
-------
for traveling .. I think China, UAE, South Africa .. are all good travel target to get plushies and flowers and sell them in torn