Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Combo chest BUG

Started by Przemen [2802762] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Przemen [2802762]
Hello,

I found a combo chest bug
It started with 1,2,3 - I tried to unlock and got 1 2 3
Then I rolled all numbers to 4,5,6 and got 4 5 6
I wanted to go to 7,8,9 and try it out but failed to press unlock, instead of clicking unlock I clicked LEAVE.
I went back to combo chest to try again, but when I stepped onto it it shown not neutral colored numbers but 1 2 3

Of course combination wasn't changed, the styles for numbers weren't cleared after leaving locker and stepping back. The numbers were rolled back to 1,2,3 but styles remained for those 4,5,6. I suppose that it should either clear styles and go back to 1,2,3 or leave 4,5,6 and keep the number colors.

To confirm that I tried unlocking again for 1,2,3 to make sure that 1 is still green on first place. It of course locked this chest forever, can you at least give me back my loot ;D?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
We need to show the last known state of the number and style if something like this happens. I have recorded the issue and will attach it to the ticket.

Confirming the report for Oksana. Thanks!
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
I can confirm, this will also happen if an NPC forces you to a different square, such as the medical staff in Amonette's Christmas town first aid zone.

Caused confusion that made me lose the chest :(