Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Changed Randomly

Started by l___l [2222230] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

l___l [2222230]
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a prank by Torn, but basically I just noticed that my melee weapon was changed without me changing it.

To make sure it wasn't me that changed it, I have also double checked my log to confirm that the last weapon change was at least a month ago to not-to-one-I-have-now.

When checking in my inventory (item) it somehow said that I'm equipping both?

Unequip the extra weapon will solve the issue but just want to report it so that the devs team know that this bug exist.


[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit: Added censored image for information.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think the devs can check the issue since you have already resolved it. It would have been better to leave it in that state.

I will pass this along to Joe to see if there's anything else to do here.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'm not really sure what the issue is, but I understand it's not reproducible currently. If you notice it again, please let us know and we'll investigate.