Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app no notifications

Started by TheCyberpunk [1850382] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
TheCyberpunk [1850382]
I have not received a notification in at least 44 hours according to my Android notification settings. During that timeframe, I should have received a number of notifications regarding energy, nerve, and drug cooldowns.

Edit: I have also tried clearing cache

Android 12
Device: LG Velvet LGE LM-G900
App 1.9.6