Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Getting ranked war weapons {solved}

Started by Ivannaxara [2820001] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Ivannaxara [2820001]
Hi, I was wondering of how do you get ranked war weapons.
I mean, I know you can buy some of them directly in some countries, or in the auction house, but I dont know if it is possible (assuming that odds are minimal) to get them in for example a common buy of 9mm uzi in mexico. Do anyone of u know anything about this?
Catarchy [2632824]
you CANNOT buy rw weapons abroad, only normal weapons.

rw weapons are obtained from caches, which are buyable from other players in item market, in big al's bunker for bunker bucks (or whatevere they are called) and doing ranked wars.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
You can't buy them abroad or in the stores, there is no chance of a common weapon becoming one. They come from weapon caches, which are faction rewards for ranked wars.
Hence the name 'ranked war weapons' in your thread title...

Edit: Beaten to it lol.